Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Carrie "Preston" Inspired hair


Have you seen this movie yet?? Oh emm geee, HILARIOUS! I'd have to say Samantha was my fav in this movie. Another fav of mine were the hairstyles worn by Carrie! This one in particular is a very sexy soft wave hairstyle. Its quite simple to do, all you'll need are the following tools:

-1 inch curling iron
- heat protectant
- hair spray
- teasing comb
- hair brush

I used my enzo milano from beautychoice, and the teasing comb I got from Sallys Beauty Supply.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Home liposuction and Endermologie machine for home use. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...