Tuesday, January 11, 2011

White Underarms/ Armpits


I know this is an odd subject, and maybe even embarrassing to some, however my armpits seem to strike up a conversation through my video comments:




I wish I can tell you what it is I do to keep my underarms so clean, but I guess you can say its what I don't do. Surfing the net, I found that most women suffer dark underarms due to harsh deodorant and shaving. I don't use deodorant, nor do I shave. I know, sounds weird, but I guess I was blessed to not have body odor and thick hair! I have very thin, few hairs under my arms that I just leave them. Sounds sick right? haha

If you are suffering from dark underarms there are a few remedies you might want to try. Try rubbing lemon in circular motions after your shower. I hear some people may be allergic, so try a small amount at first. Another tip is papaya soap. I remember papaya soap was sold all over Philippines. Many Filipinos love to have that white skin ;) You should also try exfoliating under the arms every time you shower. You can find loofah's for only $1. Here is an article I found on the web that may be helpful as well. 

16 comments:

  1. very useful this post ... I have read that a small mixing lemon juice with baking soda is very effective: D Greetings from Caracas-Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Omg. I totally have that problem! Well, it's not terribly bad, but enough where I notice... thanks for the tips!

    Btw, I love your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You have clean underarms indeed. Lucky you! Philippine lemon and pure alum is a nice combination for whiter underarms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Papaya is very effective and is HUGE here in the Phils. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same problem, and now I know it was caused by deodorant. I was using many popular deodorants, but I was allergic to them. After I started using Vichy deodorant, bought at pharmacist, my armpits stopped being dark, now they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totaaly off the subject But I LOVVVE your make up on your January 11th post. Do you have a tutorial for that look?? If so where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog.
    I know a lot of people have this dark underarm problem... Glad you made a post about it :)

    I followed you. Hope you can follow back.

    <3Hannah Lebron
    www.makeupme6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad this post was helpful! And THANK YOU for leaving your experiences, and recommendations for lighter underarms :) As for the makeup I am wearing, I did film a tutorial so look out for that soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the underarm info but why aren't people happy with their brown skin, using Papaya soap to lighten? I know that you are talking about using it for underarm darkness but when you talked about it, you made it seem like it was some popular skin bleaching method... I do not believe that is something we should accept as normal or acceptable. Everyone should love their skin color! The only thing we should EVER even think about lightening is hair,teeth, and ...ARMPITS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in this video - can you do a tutorial on the makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I cant wait for the tutorial. Thanks Judy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had the same problem, and now I know it was caused by deodorant. I was using many popular deodorants, but I was allergic to them

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi judy
    You're very pretty :) Thanks for this vid. I learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad this post was helpful! And THANK YOU for leaving your experiences.
    how to lighten underarms

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://www.facebook.com/Organic-Peeling-Oil-Scrub-by-Zenna-1736257463269101/

    Try this product guiz
    Its very cheap yet effective and no side effects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...