Playing around with more Sugarpill makeup! I chose a nice pop of teal to brighten up my eyes. This would look gorgeous on blue and green eyes too! I contoured by cheeks and finished off with nude lips. Try this look for yourself!
What I used...
Sugarpill loose shadows
starting from top left: Lumi, Stella, Darling, Magpie, Weekender
MAC prism blush
MAC shadester sculpting powder
Revlon smooth nude colorstay lipstick
How to create this look:
1. Sugarpill "darling" from lid to crease
2. Sugarpill "magpie" and "stella above the crease
3. Sugarpill " weekender" to the inner half of your crease
4. Sugarpill "lumi" to your inner tearduct
5. MAC "rice paper" to your highlight
6. Black eyeliner winged out and to your lower lashline
7. Add false lashes to finish up the end
I'm wearing Jessica Simpson hairdo bangs in Ebony
Disclaimer: Sugarpill sent the makeup for free. I am not getting paid to use their products.