Planning a wedding is not only time consuming, but also not so friendly to our wallet! We try to save as much as we can with our wedding thanks to the frugalicious show with money saving tips! One way to save hundreds of dollars for your big day is doing your own hair and makeup! I'll show you how you can become a blushing bride all on your own :)
Neutral Smokey Eyes
Can you tell i'm ready?!
If you're not comfortable with dramatic false lashes, there are many natural looking ones as well!
What I used...
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Loreal Wear Infinite quad in Canyon Stone
- Loreal Paris telescopic waterproof eyeliner
- False lashes from miss adoro #117
-Loreal Paris Infallible in Thistle
-Maybelline dream smooth mousse in pure beige
- Young Blood hi-def powder in Warmth
- Physicians Formula bronze booster in Medium to Dark
- Loreal Paris true match blush in "n1-2 precious peach"
-Tresemme heat tamer spray
- Conair instant heat 1 1/4 inch curling iron
- Professional by natures therapy freezing hairspray
- 2 jumbo bobbi pins