Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Burgundy Smokes inspired by Vanessa Hudgens

Here is my second attempt to re-creating Vanessa Hudgen's sultry look from the red carpet! Thanks Tyler for requesting this look on my facebook page. I used affordable makeup products, including hair products! Enjoy! 

What I used...
 URBAN DECAY primer potion
28 combo palette from Ebay
MAC shore leaf eyeshadow
black gel liner
LOREAL double extend mascara
MAC creme de nude cremesheen lipstick
MAC synched up lipgloss
MAYBELLINE fit me foundation in 310
MAYBELLINE concealer
YOUNGBLOOD rice powder in dark
NYX bronze ensemble bronzer
TRESEMEE heat tamer spray
CONAIR instant heat 1 1/2 inch curling iron


  1. This is such a gorgeous look! I remember I did something like this for New years last year and it looks super sophisticated and classy for the eyes. I love your take on it. Good luck with planning the wedding!


  2. JUDY. YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS! I've never commented on your blog or youtube videos...(And I DON'T KNOW WHY.) But I just wanted to stop by and say hello :) I just loove your looks, and am soo jealous of your skin! Keep it up, you are so beautiful inside and out :)

  3. hi judy! my name is monica. my brother is getting married in two weeks and im a bridesmaid. i know you are like the best with hair tutorials and im in love with this look i found and i was wondering if you could re-create it for me :) thanks! love your channel and your blog! :) http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/moni017/ME/600full-vanessa-hudgens.jpg

    p.s. i didnt know how to tag it to your facebook. hopefully you get to see it. again thanks! :)

    p.s.s. its also vanessa hudgens

  4. gorgeous hair and makeup :)

  5. Amazing post I can't believe how beautifully you have shared your thinking about this topic. I can't stop myself from admiring your work.

  6. Really nice work.., amazing post..nice thinking.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...