This makeup look is very similar to the Selena Gomez alter ego tutorial I posted up the other day. The only difference is the lip liner and blush color.
- REVLON photo ready foundation in 008 Golden Beige
- REVLON photo ready powder in medium/deep
- ESTEE LAUDER bronze goddess bronzer
- MAC blush in breezy
- URBAN DECAY primer potion
- MAC soft brown eye shadow
- MAC cork eye shadow
- 3 pairs Model21 false lashes
- MAKEUP FOR EVER white eyeliner to water line
- LOREAL false lash fiber mascara
- WET N WILD brow palette
- SEPHORA red lip liner
- MAKEUP FOR EVER rouge lipstick 42
For her hair, it is so simple! You'll just need hot rollers, bobbi pins, and hair spray! Here is a step by step tutorial.